Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Eastbourne Sat 6th April

Great result- reminiscent of the the game At Hampton - to use that great MOTD commentary “ we’re not going down without a fight “

Interestingly the ‘official’ NLS table shows the match as completed and Truro and Concord as having played 38 matches like the rest of us - so what’s correct?

It has to be replayed. League rules unless they decide to give an exception.

City certainly love 3G. That is 7 matches unbeaten on artificial.

Truro v Concerd will be replayed. Abandoned in 76th minute due to serious injury to Truro player. Ambulance called three times but even by time Concord left on thei way home it had still not arrived.

Abandoned because the player broke his arm and couldn’t be moved. Does seem a bit strange that.

Must have been some horrific break. A leg, or undiagnosed neck or back injury you can understand, but with a broken arm/shoulder you'd think a slow car ride to A&E would be preferable to an hour lay on the grass!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

*Obviously I have no medical knowledge what so ever!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

I concur with your opinion Dave.

From the sounds of it the injury was really bad as he was screaming in pain and any movement made it worse.

Great results for City today. I feared the worst when we went 1 down but we came back again. Brilliant stuff. Got a real fighting chance of staying up now.