Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Eastbourne Sat 6th April

Typical quote for a 16 seat self drive would be around £400 (cos the minimum hire period at weekends is 2 days) so with fuel it's looking a pricey option: £30+ per head plus someone who's able/willing to drive - believe a 16 seater can be driven on an ordinary car licence.

£115 from First Call for 24 hours. All those booked won't fit on though!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

If it's a mini bus count me and Keegan out.

If itís minibus wonít be going

I don't think you'll be going anyway folks, as I need to confirm by close of play tonight with KB, and we are miles away from making it viable.

Spent the last 2 hours trying to source a minibus that I could drive, with no joy. The logistics aren't helped by the fact I'm working till 11pm on Friday night and starting at 7am Sunday morning!

Any ideas very welcome!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Right folks. KB need a decision, and numbers are going down instead of up, therefore this coach WILL NOT BE RUNNING. I can't find an available minibus for love nor money, and some seem to be adverse to them anyway, so don't know if we'd even fill one if I sourced one!

I'll try and get the message to all those booked to avoid anyone rocking up to MP, but if anyone can spread the word that would be a great help.

If anyone now decides to drive, and has space in their car, post on here and I'm sure you'll find someone who is grateful, and willing to chip in for fuel.

Let's fill the Truro one up!

Thatís such a shitter and a huge disappointment. Guess Iím gonna have to take more flags so it bolsters up the away end!!

Myself and the young un should be in Eastbourne by early Friday evening and once heís spend the the gross GDP of a small country in the arcades, give us a shout the ones that our staying over and we shall meet for a Beer and Vimto or 10 😉

Half time at EB - 0-0.

EB & City are the only two teams in the bottom six to have any points at half time - puts us above Truro again on Goal Difference.

COYY

Let's hope that we can do to EB what Welling did to us last week.

Eastbourne have scored - puts us back in the bottom three - a point behind Truro.

The score at WSM seems to be the subject of some doubt - seems to be yo-yoing between WSM 3 Dartford 0 and WSM 0 Dartford 3 on football webpages

BBC says it's 3-0 to WSM
    Last edited by drbob; 06-04-19 at 04:31 PM.

Equaliser for City - Noel-Williams - took him three goes to put it in the net apparently,

Back above Truro on GD

COYY
    Last edited by drbob; 06-04-19 at 04:28 PM.