Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Eastbourne Sat 6th April

Jackson has given Tigers the lead - must be in added time now.

COYY

Full Time: EB 1 Tigers 2

Puts us up to eighteenth.

This team doesn’t lie down. A chuffing result

Brilliant,great present for those who travelled, team spirit must be immense!

What happened in the Truo game? According to live scores it was in the 90th min.

According to the Truro City updates account the player went down In the 76th minute and after waiting some time for an ambulance the game was abandoned.

Sounds like the ref wasn’t as patient as either of the two refs when we were at Cheltenham and I had to deal with two very nasty fractures - Jack Harris and a Harrogate player.

If I remember correctly, both delays were well over half an hour.
    Last edited by drbob; 06-04-19 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Missing word

I read on Twitter the game was abandoned and to be replayed but looks as though they did finish and Concord won.

The BBC is a semi Real Time table I think but conference South table elsewhere shows Truro one game behind now. The tweet was pretty definite

Yes looks like you’re right,I really hope that only the last 15 minutes will be replayed with Concord winning 0-1, imagine they replay the whole game from 0-0 and Truo win and we go down because of it, not sure how the rules stand with these things.