Thread: Eastbourne highlights

Eastbourne highlights

... are on this link -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqiwe3uyPss

(There will be briefer clips on the National League site.)

Best wishes to all, good to renew friendships yesterday, and let's hope both clubs pick up a couple more wins!

Kevin

Thanks Kevin ( remember your dad very well at Horton Rd ) take care and thanks for what u have done .

good coverage looks like Jake Jackson had a real good game the celebration at the med shows the city players are really want this

That's a superb product Kevin. Good work

Great ball through from Robert to start off the first goal. Impressive persistence from Dejan to get it in at the third time of asking after some good blocks.

Thanks for the highlights. Really well put together.

Really professional highlights,under MC we seem to create a lot more chances.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladfans View Post
    Thanks Kevin ( remember your dad very well at Horton Rd ) take care and thanks for what u have done .
    Andy was a great supporter of the Trust. One associates him with Horton Road, but Andy was very much involved at Meadow Park too, by which time Kevin was in good old Sussex by the sea, practising teaching (which always needs more practice)

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    Andy was a great supporter of the Trust. One associates him with Horton Road, but Andy was very much involved at Meadow Park too, by which time Kevin was in good old Sussex by the sea, practising teaching (which always needs more practice)
    Phil, I practised for 40 years and then gave up and retired gracefully....

Hope you're well.

Kevin

(PS For younger, ie under 65, supporters: Andy died in 2006, and it was a real privilege to have Harry, yourself, Ken Turner among others attend his funeral. This club never dies.)

I remember your dad too Kevin, and your mum, and your older brother Keith with whom I went on many trainspotting trips back in the '50s. IIRC you asked to come on trip one with us but your mum said no (to our relief!) as you were too young. Well you were still in short trousers back then.....

Excellent highlights by the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Duffryn View Post
    I remember your dad too Kevin, and your mum, and your older brother Keith with whom I went on many trainspotting trips back in the '50s. IIRC you asked to come on trip one with us but your mum said no (to our relief!) as you were too young. Well you were still in short trousers back then.....

Excellent highlights by the way!
    A priceless memory! This forum has no secrets....