Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gloucester city Football club

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    I'm still at a loss as to what the thread is even about?
    hello, I've been supporting city for 45 years, can anyone tell me , what the f*** is going on please WITH BREXIT - Perhaps that is what Roger was on about?

Never thought I'd be rooting for Macron!

(Not the shirt manufacturer)
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

France would be better off with the shirt manufacturer!

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    I'm still at a loss as to what the thread is even about?
    It's because everyone is bores silly with what's going on in the club at the moment or what's not going on, same applies to Brexit

Not sure the specifics of the thread but I can round-up where things are, but it's unofficial and I wouldn't say "I'm in the know". This is in the public domain, albeit perhaps not that easily accessible. I'm just sad enough to research into it.

Stadium:

Full reserved matters application for the amended stadium design is in with the City Council planning department and has been since the 29th of January. It was validated on the 6th of Feb. The targeted date to get to committee is the 8th of May.

There was no Minerals & Waste policy statement which Gloucestershire County Council have requested. This has since been sent by Soldi and satisfied the requirements. So that is ticked off.

CLH Pipeline objected on the basis of restricted access to pipelines. However it's my understanding that none of this has changed since the previous, approved, application. Therefore I can't see this being a potential issue although a response from the club to that isn't published yet.

Lead Local Flood Authority via Gloucestershire County Council again have requested a copy of the drainage strategy so it meets the requirements of the LLFA, at present they object. A response has not been published as of yet. I would imagine once it has and the assumption it satisfies, that is done.

Gloucestershire Constabulary have objected, twice. The club is meeting with the police to work with them on their concerns.

The big one has always been the Environment Agency and they have no objections, although they do make a point of the £75,000 flood improvement contribution is outstanding.

These kinds of objections/considerations/request for information is pretty standard for any fairly large new development as part of the planning process.

Kit

As per Alex Pethertham's posts the kit will change next season to yellow and red and the badge will change, encompassing the City coat of arms. Raging Bull (owned by Gloucester resident/former Glos RFC player Phil Vickery) will supply the kit and sponsor.

Further to the above regarding the CLH pipeline objection, that has also been responded to now by the club.

Dom Joly’s Publicist = GCAFC Publicist.

Thank you for the information!

great info when does the dig start

Presumably July latest if it’s a 6 month build and we are going to be in by January latest. No reason why we shouldn’t be, we’ve not been told anything to the contrary and the original plans were designed to be as simple as possible to meet the minimum requirements so that there would be no hold ups. Hopefully things haven’t become uneccesarily complicated, after after getting back ASAP is still the priority...isn’t it? Can’t wait, what a great way to ring in the new year!

The new decade no less!