Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Harry Williams released

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    I think a fit Harry Williams' level is higher than us. Shame it never happened, but I wouldn't be remotely surprised if he does a Scott Wilson!
    Agree with this but not sure what's gone wrong. Always looks a dejected figure when I've seen him.

There has to be more to it. We've had Joe Parker and Zack Kotwica up front every week and neither of them are scoring goals. Joe looks so jaded and Zack is too fancy and doesn't seem to get in goalscoring positions.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    There has to be more to it. We've had Joe Parker and Zack Kotwica up front every week and neither of them are scoring goals. Joe looks so jaded and Zack is too fancy and doesn't seem to get in goalscoring positions.
    Wouldn't want either back next season if we stay up, if we go down they may have found their level

Iíve always seen Joe Parker as more of an off the bench player rather than a starter.

Harsh but probably fair. Our current game plan doesn't suit these kind of players. They both scored more alongside Hopper.

I'd start Fab up top. The limited service our strikers get means you need to have a great touch and be very creative. That's Fab.

Paying money for Zack was such a bizarre move.

Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    Paying money for Zack was such a bizarre move.
    Salisbury thought it was a good move, should have bought Hopper.

No Messi but he would still not score!

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    Wouldn't want either back next season if we stay up, if we go down they may have found their level
    Didn’t we sign Zack until the end of next season?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    Didn’t we sign Zack until the end of next season?
    Pretty sure he was signed on 18 months contract.