Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Harry Williams released

Harry Williams released

Thanks Harry hope you can find a club and return to the form we know you are capable of.

Along with every other player that becomes available in the Northern Hemisphere, he's joined Swindon Supermarine.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    Along with every other player that becomes available in the Northern Hemisphere, he's joined Swindon Supermarine.
    His level perhaps..

Shame that he couldn’t recreate his form from before, this seems like the right decision. Hopefully this frees up some budget to bring in some extra bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Pims manager again View Post
    His level perhaps..
    I think a fit Harry Williams' level is higher than us. Shame it never happened, but I wouldn't be remotely surprised if he does a Scott Wilson!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Extremely disappointed by this. No idea why he hasn't been playing, he's our best striker by far.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Extremely disappointed by this. No idea why he hasn't been playing, he's our best striker by far.
    Which HW have u been watching. On paper yes but what had he delivered nothing.

The one left on the bench every week. He's scored as many as the strikers on the pitch.

Not sure any striker is going to look great in a side playing for nil nil or that run under Todd. For whatever reason Harry just didn't seem the player he was

Quote Originally Posted by MeadowClark View Post
    Shame that he couldn’t recreate his form from before, this seems like the right decision. Hopefully this frees up some budget to bring in some extra bodies.
    My thoughts exactly. He was one of the top earners I believe. Hopefully we can use that money to bolster the squad.

Good luck Harry. I'll always remember your winners against Worcester and Telford.