Thread: ET

ET

It looks a bit of a slog between East Thurrock and us now. The next 3 matches could be crucial. We have Hemel Hempstes (h), St.Albans (a) and .Welling (h). Meanwhile ET face Oxford City (h), Hemel Hempstead (a) and Chippenham (h). Hungerford couls rattle the cage as they play Eastbourne (h), Billericy (a) and Hampton (a). Yet another roller coaster ride awaits methinks

(sorry about typos)
    Last edited by Oldboy; 12-03-19 at 02:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldboy View Post
    It looks a bit of a slog between East Thurrock and us now. The next 3 matches could be crucial. We have Hemel Hempstes (h), St.Albans (a) and .Welling (h). Meanwhile ET face Oxford City (h), Hemel Hempstead (a) and Chippenham (h). Hungerford couls rattle the cage as they play Eastbourne (h), Billericy (a) and Hampton (a). Yet another roller coaster ride awaits methinks

(sorry about typos)
    East Thurrock have arguably the easier three games, Oxfords from has dipped of late.
    Its in OUR hands as it has been since the start of the season but as we can't buy a goal we need lady luck with us for a change
    I think it will go down to the wire Woking away fills me with fear lets hope they have 2nd place in the bag and don't have anything to play for!

Blimey, who will go to Woking in fancy dress this year??

I fear ET will win the race as they have no trouble scoring goals where as our strikers hasn't scored for weeks ( months) and we all know if you can't score goals you can't win games.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Blimey, who will go to Woking in fancy dress this year??
    Cough,Cough

Although Iím gonna have to have a rethink on who to go as now after last weeks documentary on C4

You're going as ET?