Thread: Will Henry

Will Henry

20yr old GK Signed on loan from Swindon Town until the end of the season.

Freddie Lapworth also back from Cheltenham as backup.

Any chance of a much needed striker signing also.

Guy at work is a Swindon regular, can't believe that Henry is at City says he's far too good for this level. 3rd in the pecking order at the County Ground simply because their strongest position is their No 1 spot; he expects their No 1 to go to a higher club next season.

Let's hope he's right - especially over the next 35 mins or so!

I wonder how many times he's actually seen Henry if he's a Swindon regular? People come out with nonsense like that, when a striker signs "He'll score loads at that level". All bollocks.

And as for strikers, I did hear the manager say tonight that they're trying but it's hard with the money we've got. Chippenham have a striker on 1k p/w!

40k a year to play part time footie, That is crazy at our level

[QUOTE=Neil;13494]I wonder how many times he's actually seen Henry if he's a Swindon regular? People come out with nonsense like that, when a striker signs "He'll score loads at that level". All bollocks.

Spot on Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I wonder how many times he's actually seen Henry if he's a Swindon regular? People come out with nonsense like that, when a striker signs "He'll score loads at that level". All bollocks.

And as for strikers, I did hear the manager say tonight that they're trying but it's hard with the money we've got. Chippenham have a striker on 1k p/w!
    Plus some strikers 2 leagues below us are being paid more than we can afford

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    Plus some strikers 2 leagues below us are being paid more than we can afford
    Then I suppose we should be playing two leagues lower.

WH is very versatile.
    He won a race at Cheltenham today.
    28/1 - great odds - what price Saturday?

Bastard pipped my 28/1 shot at the post. Cost me 105!