Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: When is THE MEETING?

FYI We're also now responded on the required Waste statement and whatever else it was, my office did this yesterday.

Rob Ellis is working hard fielding questions and batting back strong statements on the other issues. He's a good chap!

AP

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Petheram View Post
    Hi Lee

It needs to be the City's club, one we can all be proud of with our kids and grand kids attending in years to come. Cheers

AP
    Massively agree with this Alex, I have 4 boys who vary in age from 7 -18 and only the 18yr old has seen the club play in the city and he would have only been 6 so can hardly remember. The fact he then went onto play for the youth team for 4yrs and not represent them at a stadium in the city is a terribly sad indictment of the previous attempts to return home.

A generation of supporters has been lost, my 14yr old goes and watches Cheltenham games now.

I would love nothing more than to be able to watch Gloucester City play in their own ground in Gloucester stood on the terraces with my kids and let them experience that T-End atmosphere that enticed all of us once upon a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Massively agree with this Alex, I have 4 boys who vary in age from 7 -18 and only the 18yr old has seen the club play in the city and he would have only been 6 so can hardly remember. The fact he then went onto play for the youth team for 4yrs and not represent them at a stadium in the city is a terribly sad indictment of the previous attempts to return home.

A generation of supporters has been lost, my 14yr old goes and watches Cheltenham games now.

I would love nothing more than to be able to watch Gloucester City play in their own ground in Gloucester stood on the terraces with my kids and let them experience that T-End atmosphere that enticed all of us once upon a time.
    He sounds like a decent, level-headed chap

Hi Alex

Just wondering who is on the board with you and what are their roles. Good to hear your determination on bringing us home. Like you have said it needs to be a club the city can be proud off.

Quote Originally Posted by Davem city fan View Post
    Hi Alex

Just wondering who is on the board with you and what are their roles. Good to hear your determination on bringing us home. Like you have said it needs to be a club the city can be proud off.

Hiya... we're going though a restructure to use a posh statement, but come the end of the season once all the paperwork has been done...

Shareholders:
    Eamonn
    Myself (AP)
    Chris Gabb and
    Rod Jenner & Others from the current list

Company directors:
    Eamonn
    Brian MuGurk
    AP
    Rod Jenner

Club management board:
    Rod Jenner: Chairman and top bloke, does all the things I hate doing!
    Chris Gage: Vice chairman, media and PR
    AP:
    Eamonn: Does WAY more then anyone thinks!
    Nick Meeks: Secretary and Safety officer. Keeps me out of trouble
    Trevor King: Treasurer and money in money out
    Mim: My other wife (sorry Graham) and board secretary
    Claire Hopkins: Ladies
    Claire Lane: Youth Coordinator
    Supporters Trust Chair: TBC
    Mike Cook: Manager
    Rob Ellis: Currently working on Meadow Park
    Jody Gooding: Commercial/ sponsorship when we're home

Don't think I've missed anyone... if i have sorry!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Petheram View Post
    Hiya... we're going though a restructure to use a posh statement, but come the end of the season once all the paperwork has been done...

Shareholders:
    Eamonn
    Myself (AP)
    Chris Gabb and
    Rod Jenner & Others from the current list

Company directors:
    Eamonn
    Brian MuGurk
    AP
    Rod Jenner

Club management board:
    Rod Jenner: Chairman and top bloke, does all the things I hate doing!
    Chris Gage: Vice chairman, media and PR
    AP:
    Eamonn: Does WAY more then anyone thinks!
    Nick Meeks: Secretary and Safety officer. Keeps me out of trouble
    Trevor King: Treasurer and money in money out
    Mim: My other wife (sorry Graham) and board secretary
    Claire Hopkins: Ladies
    Claire Lane: Youth Coordinator
    Supporters Trust Chair: TBC
    Mike Cook: Manager
    Rob Ellis: Currently working on Meadow Park
    Jody Gooding: Commercial/ sponsorship when we're home

Don't think I've missed anyone... if i have sorry!!
    Cough,Cough... Social media gurus 😉

Sorry, how could I forget the battleship team....

AP
    Last edited by Alex Petheram; 05-03-19 at 06:35 PM. Reason: can't spell

Thanks Alex for coming on here and answering a few questions. Lee has a valid point about it being unofficial but I think you being on here can do more good than harm. Sorry to hear that you've received those messages, I can probably turn your PM's off if you'd like me to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    Cough,Cough... Social media gurus 😉
    LOL, get back to work! 😉

Are some people brain dead?
    We have a guy who has come onboard, passionate about the Club, taken on loads of responsibility for us and yet gets invidious media. Staggering!
    Give the man respect.