Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: When is THE MEETING?

Thanks Lee, I agree. I'd like not to be on writing on here in truth, as for one I massive struggle with spelling at the best of times! But I cannot have supporters sending me personal messages at 21:00 last night when i'm putting my kids to bed, saying things like "being found out now are't you" and "your odious personality" ... this is harassment and very offensive. If people don't want me at the club, it's very simple, i'll just walk away at the end of the season. I'm not laying awake at night thinking about messages on my phone like this again, it's unfair on my own family if noting else. I'm putting in my own time and money. I'm a self made chap, from a very humble background. I'm currently spending my kids inheritance and i'm getting some pretty foul treatment.

To answer the questions I've had as promised:

Q. Will there be a forum?
    A. No. Reason, I don't want anymore harassment.

Q. What's happening with Jojo?
    A. Please see the club twitter feed

Q. Will the team change badges next season?
    A. Yes based around the City coat of arms.

Q. Will the club play in all Yellow or yellow and black next season.
    A. No. Red with Yellow.

Q. When will the ground main works starts.
    A. Not sure, planning not yet agreed. Currently working thought the issues and objections.

Q. Has the playing budget been cut?
    A. No!!

Thank you also Woody, hope the above helps.....

Agree with Lee good post

ALex take no notice of this idiot you are very welcome at the club and your work is very much appreciated by all, a
    Last edited by GDE; 05-03-19 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Petheram View Post
    Thanks Lee, I agree. I'd like not to be on writing on here in truth, as for one I massive struggle with spelling at the best of times! But I cannot have supporters sending me personal messages at 21:00 last night when i'm putting my kids to bed, saying things like "being found out now are't you" and "your odious personality" ... this is harassment and very offensive. If people don't want me at the club, it's very simple, i'll just walk away at the end of the season. I'm not laying awake at night thinking about messages on my phone like this again, it's unfair on my own family if noting else. I'm putting in my own time and money. I'm a self made chap, from a very humble background. I'm currently spending my kids inheritance and i'm getting some pretty foul treatment.

To answer the questions I've had as promised:

Q. Will there be a forum?
    A. No. Reason, I don't want anymore harassment.

Q. What's happening with Jojo?
    A. Please see the club twitter feed

Q. Will the team change badges next season?
    A. Yes based around the City coat of arms.

Q. Will the club play in all Yellow or yellow and black next season.
    A. No. Red with Yellow.

Q. When will the ground main works starts.
    A. Not sure, planning not yet agreed. Currently working thought the issues and objections.

Q. Has the playing budget been cut?
    A. No!!

Thank you also Woody, hope the above helps.....
    Thankyou Alex, and I fully agree that any personal attacks on yourself are unwarranted and uncalled for and I hope you don't take my requests for info as such.

Totally understand why you would not wish to host a forum, is there still a possibility of Rod, Chris and Eamonn putting on something do you know?

Thanks again.

Hi Woody, no worries you seem sound so ask away.... having read back on the COF some of the banter is magic!

I can't speak for others sorry, but I doubt it... and i won't support it.

Oh... and on the kit and badge there will be a press launch etc etc in due time.

Cheers

AP

Good reply Alex

I'll never like changing our current identity, but it's your club and as others have said, if it get's us where we want to go then I'll have to get used to it

Hi Lee

It needs to be the City's club, one we can all be proud of with our kids and grand kids attending in years to come. Cheers

AP

The police have objected again, just like they did before. Hopefully Martin Surl on the case to resolve.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Joly's Publicist View Post
    The police have objected again, just like they did before. Hopefully Martin Surl on the case to resolve.
    We're on this, we're a meeting being arranged for next week. Cheers

AP

Personally think it's a breath of fresh air that we have someone who is happy to debate with supporters, given the usual complaint is the lack of engagement from those that run it (prior to the present incumbents)

The supporters that have followed this club from Gloucester to Forest Green to Cirencester to Cheltenham and to Evesham for 13 seasons are on the whole tired. I'm speaking for myself, but sure many more agree, I just wanna get home and look forward to having a stadium we can call our own and one we can introduce our kids to. Thats how it should be. Kits, badge. It's evolved and changed throughout the years anyway. Whether it's pre-Westbury, amber and not yellow or a clip art tiger or a rip off of Malaysia's national badge (as we seem to have now). The number one most important factor for this club to survive is a return to Gloucester.

If you are capable of making what at times has seemed like an impossible dream become reality then you have 100% of my backing Alex and sure 99% of the fanbase feel the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Petheram View Post
    We're on this, we're a meeting being arranged for next week. Cheers

AP
    Thanks!