Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: When is THE MEETING?

Quote Originally Posted by Tigermatty View Post
    What people will soon realise is we’ve got someone involved with the club now who imo is set on altering our identity/reconstructing the club in their own image even more so than Dale Vince has done at FGR, but is no where near as effective at communicating or winning over the fans. This is the price we as supporters are paying for the club returning home.
    Total tosh!

So anyway, what exactly is happening?

5 pages on this thread now and still no clearer as to when the meeting/forum may actually take place.........!

dont moan on here ask a director

Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post
    Come off it, we can't seriously be thinking that a return to these days is acceptable? What other club or business would do that?

If we want to attract support, whether old or new, "turning up at a game and asking someone in a suit" as the old adage used to be is not only ridiculous but totally unsustainable. There are a plethora of communication options available nowadays that will reach a far larger audience with much better results. Get with the times.

It's 2019 GDE, this can't be a serious post?

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Joly's Publicist View Post
    Come off it, we can't seriously be thinking that a return to these days is acceptable? What other club or business would do that?

If we want to attract support, whether old or new, "turning up at a game and asking someone in a suit" as the old adage used to be is not only ridiculous but totally unsustainable.
    Along with attracting any potential investment, sponsorship, commercial income and just keeping those who aren't in the know, you know the wider Gloucester public in the know....!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    It's 2019 GDE, this can't be a serious post?
    Yes Lee although in all ways of life including work nobody talks (i sent you an e-mail is a prime example) I am sure that they will explain what is happening

Yes Lee although in all ways of life including work nobody talks (i sent you an e-mail is a prime example) I am sure that they will explain what is happening
    Can I ask a serious question.
    Who is actually a DIRECTOR of the Club?

By the way I am personally not asking for specifics because I don’t want to know but just pointing out glibly by saying “ask a director” without saying who they actually are is not being informative. Plus if it’s worth knowing everyone should know.
    Last edited by Brandman; 04-03-19 at 08:30 PM.

I have just been speaking with Alex Petherham, he asked me to say that his social media is zero, doesn't do Twitter, Instagram, nothing. He did say though that if fans want to put any questions about the ground or anything on here, then after the managers interview tomorrow, we will film him being asked these questions and hear his answers.

He also said that he is happy to talk to fans at games, tomorrow, Saturday at Dartford - if you don't know him come and see me ( everyone must know me!!) and I will introduce you to him