Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Game off

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    That’s what we pay Evesham for to sort the pitch out not really on to blame City for the postponement. That pitch has been horrendous most of the season.
    Don't think anyone is blaming City for the pitch more the way the situation was very poorly handled in letting people know the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Lots of good questions and answers on here, but I think the simple answer is that in future the club should post on social media "Pitch inspection at x a.m." or "No pitch inspection required" on Friday evening or early on Saturday morning.
    I think this sums it all up as the best way forward. Some communication the night before or early Saturday would have prevented much of the bad feeling.

In my time of supporting City communication has never been a strong point, not just the present crew but especially the management lot that has gone before!

Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    Don't think anyone is blaming City for the pitch more the way the situation was very poorly handled in letting people know the situation.
    Soon as I received the message to put out the postponement on Twitter and Facebook I did this meant missing my lads goal for his team as I was preoccupied doing that. The joys of volunteering.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Lots of good questions and answers on here, but I think the simple answer is that in future the club should post on social media "Pitch inspection at x a.m." or "No pitch inspection required" on Friday evening or early on Saturday morning.
    Exactly this. Lessons to be learned and letís move on.

Soon as I received the message to put out the postponement on Twitter and Facebook I did this meant missing my lads goal for his team as I was preoccupied doing that. The joys of volunteering.
    At least you werenít walking to your car to drive down from Northampton!

The joys of living 2 hours away

Sorry you missed Lukeís goal.

So, were you expecting a message, RT?

Again I am not blaming you. The club as a whole should have said something sooner not your fault if they hadn't told you to put something online before then.

Thatís what we pay Evesham for to sort the pitch out not really on to blame City for the postponement. That pitch has been horrendous most of the season.
    And we have signed up for another term next season must be mad.

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    And we have signed up for another term next season must be mad.
    Any better ideas?