Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sluff Town Coach 2/2/19

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    My other half is currently in Maidenhead and it’s alredy thawed out and no more snow is expected. Although I did see pics of Sloughs ground earlier and it did look pretty bad tbh.
    Maidenhead off

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    Maidenhead off
    Yep, health and safety gone mad again

Yes but Maidenhead play on grass so every chance it was frozen underneath the snow or might be waterlogged if/when the snow melts. This can't happen on a 3G pitch.

Closer to home all games on parks pitches this weekend called off yesterday! The chabby is disappointed as Longwell Green (of he Stixy variety) were coming up to play Sunday morning. I went walking over Woodchester yesterday and it was deep and crips and even but by the time I'd dropped down into Dursley nothing on the ground. Was surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by graymim View Post
    Far, far to early. Forest of Dean cleared already after quite an overnight fall. Cleared my drive at 9 this morning, thawed out and clear even though snow lying in places. Unfortunately the doom and gloom merchants forgot Brexit and concentrated on a couple of inches of snow. I am sure with a little bit of work by the home club the pitch and surroundings could have been given a good chance by 12 tomorrow. Would not have been allowed so prematurely in the old days with a certain other league Sec.
    My drive is clear as well. Why Slough didn't switch the game to my drive is beyond me. I had unicorns flapping their wings all night to clear the snow.

Game rearranged for Tuesday 12 February.

If there is a coach running can you put our names down please. Ta

Waiting on availability.

Watch this space!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.