Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Barf City

Quote Originally Posted by Getushome View Post
    Must admit I thought it was the Evesham chap who has filled in before.
    I believe it was him.

Didn't get much on the worms eye camera this week although I did have an irritating Bath fan right behind me. A City fan next to him finally had enough and had words with him!

I'm 20% disabled, so I'll tell you what - I'll stick my hand in my pocket and you can get three mates.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    Had to miss the game as Iíve lost my voice! Settled on watching Northampton v Morecambe and Northampton still donít look any better than half the teams in our league!

Think Rich and I have two very different styles mind!
    How come losing your voice stopped you from coming to City but not Northampton?

Quote Originally Posted by Shandy. View Post
    I'm 20% disabled, so I'll tell you what - I'll stick my hand in my pocket and you can get three mates.
    I didn't get that.

I almost made a comment about it's a shame that 20% didn't include his mouth.

Exactly.

Doesn't give him an excuse to act badly, if he was acting badly (just remembering I can be gobby at times as well when I get carried away at City games )

Quote Originally Posted by Shandy. View Post
    How come losing your voice stopped you from coming to City but not Northampton?
    Because it was between stadium announcing for City without a voice (so doing nothing) or still getting my football fix by sitting in the cold drizzle at Sixfields watching terrible football.