Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Barf City

Actually. Charlie please note. I noticed quite a few singing along to the Beatles numbers pre match. And Colin as you well know what goes on tour stays on tour and there is no way a decent manager would castigate a player publicly. Well most decent managers anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Isn't a target man a striker that doesn't score goals? I'd rather have Fabien behind the front two trying to roll the ball behind the last man to create chances. And Harry Williams needs to start.
    The last thing we need is a target man that doesn't score goals, that's the story of our season so far.
    Defence isn't the problem is it!

Quote Originally Posted by Gladfans View Post
    First part I agree with totally your last sentence couldnít disagree more. Needs to be off loaded and his wages spent on someone better and more importantly someone who appears committed to the club. Sadly a shadow of his former self.
    He can't do anything sat on the bench can he? I've been asked to point out that he was the last City player to score from open play too and if we were to use his wages on someone else they might be able to just about afford me!

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    He can't do anything sat on the bench can he? I've been asked to point out that he was the last City player to score from open play too and if we were to use his wages on someone else they might be able to just about afford me!
    Against Dulwich wasn't it although the fact he had chance to shoot was more down to the poor defending.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandman View Post
    Plus who did the interview for the Club? Not one question re the penalty, yet no doubt the only one all supporters would have asked!
    Isaac was not the one doing the interview on Saturday - it was me. I am aware that I did not ask a question re: the penalty, however there were other questions that I asked such as the absence of Noah and Ryan Law, which as this thread has shown, was a question the supporters were asking. I could have asked a few questions on a variety of topics but I chose the questions I felt would be best to ask Mike. Also, please be aware that Saturday was only the second time I have done the post-match interview. I am still trying to establish my own style with them so I do appreciate any feedback going forward.
    Last edited by Endangered Tiger; 27-01-19 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Getushome View Post
    Just so you know Charlie, we thought the ‘tannoy’ lacked enthusiasm today. Don’t miss too many more games!

Oh, and I will donate to charity if, next time we have a shocking ref, you announce as we reach injury time that “the match officials have indicated...that they have no idea what they are doing”. ��
    In regards to the tannoy, we had no one to cover in Charlie's absence. Thankfully Rich was willing to do it for us at the last minute and we are very grateful that he stepped in.

Had to miss the game as Iíve lost my voice! Settled on watching Northampton v Morecambe and Northampton still donít look any better than half the teams in our league!

Think Rich and I have two very different styles mind!

Quote Originally Posted by Endangered Tiger View Post
    In regards to the tannoy, we had no one to cover in Charlie's absence. Thankfully Rich was willing to do it for us at the last minute and we are very grateful that he stepped in.
    Apologies to Rich, it was more a boost for Charlie than criticism. In fact, very good for last minute replacement.

Must admit I thought it was the Evesham chap who has filled in before.

Although Bath had a lot of the game apart from the disallowed goal they JJ did not have real shot to save