Thread: Bath City

Bath City

Firstly well done to City for picking up three points at Oxford City and making it a double over the Hoops and without conceding a goal.

My football duties took me to Batn this afternoon and I have to say it was the best competitive match I have seen for ages in any of the National League divisions. The highest attendance at Twerton Park for a regular season league fixture for 40 years.
    3492 witnessed a pulsating match played with high intensity and high pressure down both flanks by The Romans.

Expect to see, what I believe is a major difference between top trams and the rest. And expect a huge travelling support from our neighbours. After that performance I think they may bring 500 plus.

It was good to catch up with Karl Baylis before kick off and have a long chat about The Tigers. It will be interesting how the management team approach the game and who knows? The only thing I can say is we will all know this time next Saturday.

Every game is going to have to be like a cup final and we need to score goals from open play.
    Last edited by Brandman; 19-01-19 at 09:43 PM.

Let’s hope Baylo doesn’t frighten us to much with his scouting report.

If there are trams there, at least Neil will get some good snaps.

Their clean sheet record will be in tatters by this time next week. ��
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Confidence is a massive thing in football. We will have so much more now after our first win in ages, and another clean sheet. Too much can be as bad as too little, and after their win and run of form, and the the perception of the opposition, this may play into our hands.

My preference is a win in an entertaining game, followed by a win in an not entertaining game, followed by a draw in an entertaining game, followed by a draw in an unentertaining game, followed by a defeat in an entertaining game, followed by me finding money or winning the cash draw or goalden goal, followed by a defeat in an unentertaining game, followed by a defeat in an unentertaining game where I have some medical mishap.

That is my list of eventualities, in the order I'd prefer them to be. There are obviously various other permutations (this is a word that is often spelled wrong) but I don't want to over complicate my analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Shandy. View Post
    Confidence is a massive thing in football. We will have so much more now after our first win in ages, and another clean sheet. Too much can be as bad as too little, and after their win and run of form, and the the perception of the opposition, this may play into our hands.

My preference is a win in an entertaining game, followed by a win in an not entertaining game, followed by a draw in an entertaining game, followed by a draw in an unentertaining game, followed by a defeat in an entertaining game, followed by me finding money or winning the cash draw or goalden goal, followed by a defeat in an unentertaining game, followed by a defeat in an unentertaining game where I have some medical mishap.

That is my list of eventualities, in the order I'd prefer them to be. There are obviously various other permutations (this is a word that is often spelled wrong) but I don't want to over complicate my analysis.
    😂😂😂😂

My preferred order of said permutations would be different. Your medical mishap could be quite entertaining!

My posts seem so boring after reading Shandys.