Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Hungerford

There are 48 points to play for.

Any of the teams at the bottom could make the top half if they go on a run, and it happens most seasons.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    I think there are five shots on goal in the highlights, and perhaps more hiding behind the advert 😊 Additionally there were four conspicuous misses, so all told the strike tally wasnít bad for ten men
    Not sure the keeper had a proper save to make though (granted the highlights don't always show the best chances so better shots could have been missed). Hopefully someone who can put the ball in the net can be found before Saturday.

Two great opportunities, (before The sending off I believe), would have been taken nine times out of ten with what we have tbh. Neither in the highlights

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    Had a medical at work In early December and part of that medical was an eye test and my eye sight is fine and is what it should be for someone my age, so need for specs..👍
    Not even the rose tinted ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    Two great opportunities, (before The sending off I believe), would have been taken nine times out of ten with what we have tbh. Neither in the highlights
    The ads are annoying, but I find the fact they can't even show the best things that happen in a game even worse.

The Club own all the footage and if you recall the Club used to tpublish their own highlights and sponsored by Baylis (I did the deal).

What actually appears on the League website is just GOAL highlights but there wernít any.
    So if you want a longer and detailed package then it is down to the Club to do it.

By the way I agree the ads are annoying and if you donít like them, then email info@thenationalleague.org.uk
    and say so. The highlights are short enough without ads. The highlights portal is nearly as bad as GloucestershireLive. #clickbait

Quote Originally Posted by Brandman View Post
    The Club own all the footage and if you recall the Club used to tpublish their own highlights and sponsored by Baylis (I did the deal).

What actually appears on the League website is just GOAL highlights but there wern’t any.
    So if you want a longer and detailed package then it is down to the Club to do it.

By the way I agree the ads are annoying and if you don’t like them, then email info@thenationalleague.org.uk
    and say so. The highlights are short enough without ads. The highlights portal is nearly as bad as GloucestershireLive. #clickbait
    That isn't strictly true though Colin as the highlights vids show about 3 minutes worth of footage. They should look to show the main things that happen in a game. Goals being the most important obviously, but red cards are surely a must? Also given it sounds like some of our best chances weren't shown, and at games I have been at I have found it odd why better chances have been missed compared to the ones which have made the highlights, why would worse shots get put into the clip. Finally nearly a minute of the clip has to be the kick offs of both halves. Why on earth do they have to be shown if nothing of note happens from them?

As for the ads I could understand at the start of the clips, but right at the middle is just stupidity.

Darran
    I do not disagree with your comments.
    I raise some of your points regularly.

I think from the highlights point of view there are some unnecessary footage. But there is also a deadline in getting these highlights up so detailed editing can be difficult when processing so many games on a Saturday evening.

I often also raise why sending offs are often not shown and the main reason is because the camera did not capture the incident. If someone tells me the incident involving Chris Knowles is on it then please let me know.

The main reason for filming entire matches is so ALL clubs can download anyoneís match and watch it for scouting and tactical reasons. They are also available for discipline and misconduct reviews by the FA.

But going back to the ads you have the email to complain to.
    Last edited by Brandman; 13-01-19 at 08:12 PM.

Sam Avery had two efforts on target on the first five minutes, the first one producing a decent reflex save from the goalkeeper.

Yes how they missed Zack's chance is a mystery too. And the ball that Jake rolled across the 6 yard line. I do like kick offs though... .