Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hungerford

Hungerford

No denying today is absolutely huge and it will be good if we get a decent and vocal crowd to back Cookie and the lads

Bit of a rallying call aswell to tart up drab Evesham and get as many City supporters in yellow as we can.. If you got a flag add it to the wall (although I think Iíve got the monolopy on that) and only in the club shop not the bloody quays as people keep asking home shirts in price have been generously slashed to £20!!

3-1 to City btw 😉

Huge game today. Excited and nervous. I've counted up and I reckon we'll have a full bench and the team will be stronger than we've seen in 2/3 months so we've got every chance. Hopefully MC and the lads have instilled some confidence in the team and can get them playing well. Praying for 3 points.

Just praying it's the turning point, and not another anticlimax.

Everything crossed!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Feels like a cup game, shit or bust

Quote Originally Posted by Tigermatty View Post
    Feels like a cup game, shit or bust

Agreed. The “Club” have done their bit now it’s up to the players to turn up and perform.

" A New Beginning" new management team, some new players, new style of play, playing the ball on the ground and passing the ball to a team mate!

Oh happy days!

this is the first time this season that we have 2 flair players in midfield

Man flu victim so I'm staying in the warm this afternoon. I shall be glued to Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    Just praying it's the turning point, and not another anticlimax.

Everything crossed!
    Dave, you seem to have misplaced your prozac recently. Might pop along, what time is the game?