Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Guess who’s back?

Proof of the pudding........

I will wait until 5pm tomorrow before passing any judgement.

Off on holiday to the Canaries early in the morning Pims, not sure about the signings I have a bad feeling that we will have the same number of points when I get back as we have now.

Look on the bright side Alfie. They might make a mistake with the registration and we'll get points deducted

Always do this when we sign a new player, it makes me feel old. When Harry Hodges was born we played Newport County.

http://www.tigerroar.co.uk/images/wt...portcounty.jpg

Alex,Rod,Chris and Nick have put in 18 hour days to try to fix this, this week it’s been relentless

I see the messages at 1am then 5am and personally i think they deserve a huge pat on the back for pulling this off

And NO contrary to popular belief I haven’t been paid to say this or promised a glass of red in the Grillshed, I’m just in a position now to see the huge amount of work they all do.

And believe me there are more players to come
    I met the new management team at training Thursday. There is a new energy at the club, one I haven’t seen for a long time.

No-one ever underestimates the amount of time, effort and money that goes into running football clubs but it's a harsh business when it boils down to variables in an hour and half on a Saturday afternoon. There can only ever be one winner. And twenty-one losers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    Alex,Rod,Chris and Nick have put in 18 hour days to try to fix this, this week it’s been relentless

I see the messages at 1am then 5am and personally i think they deserve a huge pat on the back for pulling this off

And NO contrary to popular belief I haven’t been paid to say this or promised a glass of red in the Grillshed, I’m just in a position now to see the huge amount of work they all do.

I met the new management team at training Thursday. There is a new energy at the club, one I haven’t seen for a long time.
    It was ever thus!
    Treat not others in ways that you yourself would find hurtful.

Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    2 of those against Plymouth Parkway! I remain to be convinced and certainly still happy to have backed Hungerford tomorrow. Up to the players to go out and prove me wrong and I will be more than delighted to lose my money.
    Darran, you are becoming more like Katie Hopkins by the day.

It is great that they have been putting in the hours and that they want to fix it. If we are spending money on signing a player then maybe there will be more players purchased to come. I am just not that excited by who has come in so far. What I will say now though is that I am not sure tomorrow is a must win anymore. If there are more players to come and they are going to improve the team then tomorrow might not be make or break.

There is a new energy at the club, one I haven’t seen for a long time.
    Was this energy not present upon Chris Todds appointment?