Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Guess who’s back?

Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    Just telling it how I see it. Wouldn't disagree that they are an improvement, but please tell me what Robert did apart from score a couple against Plymouth Parkway? He made very little difference in the games I watched which he played in. Also not sure paying a fee for Zack is a good use of money.
    That's because we kept kicking it over his head...............

Zack Kotwica returns to Gloucester City until the end of 2019/2020 season for an undisclosed fee

This has not happened for a long time!!!

lets get behind the team as it seems that the directors are backing the management team

a week is a short time within Gloucester CIty

Who actually was the last player we paid a fee for?

Quote Originally Posted by MeadowClark View Post
    Who actually was the last player we paid a fee for?
    Jimmy Cox was the last one I can remember and TR says it was 2002

Always rated Zac highly, Fabien is class but needs to show it regularly.the two Plymouth lads are unknown. Not disappointed

Delighted with the signings, great to have Zak back and Robert too. In there day they are superb and both possess trickery the current squad is lacking.

We paid a fee for a player!we can do this.COYY
    The great escape awaits.

Great bit of business. Both Zack and Fabien have the individual skill we've been massively lacking this season that can not only produce goal scoring opportunities for others but also score themselves. Fabien scored 3 in 3 games including a MOM performance on his debut (and a goal after 17 seconds). He certainly impressed me. Frankly nobody has looked remotely like doing anything like that for months since. We then reverted to long ball crap not long after he joined which totally made him redundant.

With a LB and a RB added too we have some strength in depth now, which we definitely didn't have on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Joly's Publicist View Post
    Great bit of business. Both Zack and Fabien have the individual skill we've been massively lacking this season that can not only produce goal scoring opportunities for others but also score themselves. Fabien scored 3 in 3 games including a MOM performance on his debut (and a goal after 17 seconds). He certainly impressed me. Frankly nobody has looked remotely like doing anything like that for months since. We then reverted to long ball crap not long after he joined which totally made him redundant.

With a LB and a RB added too we have some strength in depth now, which we definitely didn't have on Saturday.
    2 of those against Plymouth Parkway! I remain to be convinced and certainly still happy to have backed Hungerford tomorrow. Up to the players to go out and prove me wrong and I will be more than delighted to lose my money.

Yes but nobody else on the pitch that day stood out like he did. And for the other games I'd seen where he didn't score, he still tried to do more with the ball than a lot of others did. I.E go forwards with purpose or switch play rather than lump it aimlessly. He got visibly frustrated when we basically did Peter Kay like ave it's continually instead of actually trying to play football. We've been a lot worse without him.