Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: City in Europe.

City in Europe.

Not quite but.... was surprised to come across a Twitter account which was related to city from Turkey! anyone no how this came about?
    Got me thinking are there anymore countries that have a City fan base apart from Turkey and Spain...

Thatís been going for quite a few years now, normally to do with Football Manager...

Former Gloucester City Press Officer, Simon Clark, now plys his trade in Austria and has for the past three years.
    Treat not others in ways that you yourself would find hurtful.

I think Taff is Welsh and once lived in Wales

Scottish Gary is Scottish but now lives in Australia, which isn't in Europe, despite competing in the Eurovision Song Contest.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

We need a pre season tour and a few friendlies in the Algarve

Does it exist a person born in Cheltenham but follows City? I donít know anyone the other way around.

I'll phone KB for a quote.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Meet you there Iím only 2 hours away in car!

We had that couple visit from Germany when we played at Whaddon Road, although think that was more to do with the flooding rather than being fans.