Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Here it is

we need to get some players on board!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    Supermarine have Tweeted the Matt news.
    We are down to bare bones now so the new management team must have replacements lined up.Two things I hope they keep the fans informed of new signings, known names could add 20 or 30 extra fans through the gates next Saturday and I hope Hosky don't bring new recruits in from Brockworth FC

So is ‘player recruitment’ the new term for Scout?

No it's an acceptable term for 'tapper up'

Seriously though I was thinking of breaking out my boots for Saturday, but unfortunately I don't think I'll have recovered enough from the 'lurgy' to even get to the match, let alone make the bench.

Three times we've had Lidds and three times he's been underwhelming. Clearly a step too high for him. Good luck at Supermarine.

interesting to see the team for Saturday, is Greener on the bench again?

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    We are down to bare bones now so the new management team must have replacements lined up.Two things I hope they keep the fans informed of new signings, known names could add 20 or 30 extra fans through the gates next Saturday and I hope Hosky don't bring new recruits in from Brockworth FC
    That’s my worry that we become Brockworth reserves.

Wonder this season just how much we have missed Webby, his running was probably like playing with 12. Lids was never a box to box player

We must be getting players in as we have let 2 fit players leave and only had 10 fit players on Saturday.