Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Here it is

Ha ha don't say that yet!

I'm quite excited about this appointment. They're familiar faces to fans and I think that they can help us stay in the league. Let's get behind Mike and cook up a good result on Saturday!

Well now we know - all three at City’s last home game .... come on let’s get behind them and stay in NLS.

Well when Ricco et al left and Toddy came in I was pleased that it wasn’t a case of nepotism.
    A new broom �� sweeping clean didn’t work so we have come back to locally based players,part of me wants to agree with Lee, part with Young Alfie.
    We are in the poo so let’s hope our forwards get a lesson in scoring.
    Good luck to all you are going to need it!

Quote Originally Posted by MeadowClark View Post
    Iím shocked by that appointment, doesnít say much for the club future, smacks of Southern League to be honest.

Good luck to Mike, Iím right behind you, please prove everyone wrong because Iím sure Iím not the only one puzzled by this.
    Agreed totally puzzled by this appointment also how many coaches do we need. Good luck to all. On the plus side good to see Andy and Karl back

we have all been saying that the forwards were dept of ideas, Baylo and Hoskins will put a few ideas in, i like the fact that the coaches are now balanced and there is additional experienced staff on board TBH i did not see any of these appointments but i am quite excited

I was reminiscing with Cookie about the “good old days” in the bar prior to the WSM game. We certainly won’t be lacking in passion. No need to worry about goals anymore with Baylo and Hosky back! Good luck mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Davem city fan View Post
    Agreed totally puzzled by this appointment also how many coaches do we need. Good luck to all. On the plus side good to see Andy and Karl back
    Whatís to be puzzled about..From what I gather from being in the know heís coaching John Terry to get his UEFA coaching license and JT is hardly shit is he?

Back to basics with local lads with who you would want in the trenches with you in battle and through thick and thin

The ideal people we want to bring us home

Up the effing City

With half our team not up to this level of football lets see what the replacements they bring in are like.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    What’s to be puzzled about..From what I gather from being in the know he’s coaching John Terry to get his UEFA coaching license and JT is hardly shit is he?

Back to basics with local lads with who you would want in the trenches with you in battle and through thick and thin

The ideal people we want to bring us home

Up the effing City
    I second that!