Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Here it is

i am shocked that we had 22 players out there

Well what a lovely place Hartpury is even got a hello from Ricco

While we wait here's a pragmatic view. Current squad appears to be: Keeper - JJ. Defenders: Hamilton, Avery, Robbins,Weir, Smerdon (inj): midfield - Hanks, Thomas, Knowles (inj ?): Forwards - Bailey, Parker (inj?), Jackson, Mawford, Williams. Occasional substitutes: Unwin, Ferguson, Green.
    I may have missed someone but we are down to the bones. We are short everywhere but priorities for me would be an old school midfield hardman, and anyone (preferably more than one) who can create chances. Such players are tricky to find without spending absurd sums so what we can do is work on set pieces which were very productive last season and first part of this but don't seem to have been a priority under Todd. We still have proven goalscorers at this level but they need service. If not then at least a level of fitness and desire plus a style of play that focusses on pressing and harrying and keeping the ball when in possession as opposed to blasting it aimlessly towards a hapless striker. Come on you Yellows. If we do go down so be it but let it be with a snarl not a whimper.
    Last edited by CityGull; 10-01-19 at 10:43 PM.

Lot of silence considering we don't seem to have many players ......

Quote Originally Posted by Nigeglos View Post
    Lot of silence considering we don't seem to have many players ......
    Cosa Nostra

Rumour is we'll be announcing at least 3 signings today #JoeGreenSportExclusive #InTheKnow

We have used a lot of players this season, TR can you please confirm how many?

Quote Originally Posted by GDE View Post
    We have used a lot of players this season, TR can you please confirm how many?
    39 according to this page.

Thatís correct. According to GCAFCStats, the record is 50 in 2015/16.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    Cosa Nostra

Iím more an Americano man tbh!