Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Here it is

To be fair to Lidds he did score a couple of crucial goals including a last gasp equaliser v Eastbourne. But he never seemed to have the speed of mind let alone feet to look comfortable at this level. I'm hoping Josh Thomas who looks to me like a more mobile version of Lidds will 'train on'. With his pace and direct style he could turn out to be an excellent wing back. AND, his initials are JT. New coaching team take note!

I wish all those coming in the very best in the interests of City whether management or players. All being well I will be there unless my footballing duties take me elsewhere.

Can City complete a ‘double’ over The Crusaders? Now that would be a first this season as on 1st September at The Bulpit that was when City recorded their last League win.

Not sure how many times I have looked on here today for the signing news . . .

Announcements are nearly always made the morning after training nights when the names get officially put on the dotted line.
    Too expensive to get Ronaldo to Hartpury 3 times in a week.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

'

Next lot we need to get rid off are Brown's cows, then the players will be able to spread them selves across the park instead of all standing on each others toes in one muddy patch trying to stop the other lot playing!

With a ball playing mid fielder as manager, perhaps he could teach the City players that they are supposed to pass to a team mate not the other lot or just kick the ball out of play!

That's why we need to chase Brown's cows and come out from amongst them.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandman View Post
    I wish all those coming in the very best in the interests of City whether management or players. All being well I will be there unless my footballing duties take me elsewhere.

Can City complete a ‘double’ over The Crusaders? Now that would be a first this season as on 1st September at The Bulpit that was when City recorded their last League win.
    So important Brandman. Last season Hungryford pipped Poole by 1 to avoid relegation but took all 6 points vs Poole and 7 vs hapless Bognor and Whitehawk. From same matches Poole took only 4, a 9 points turnround.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiled View Post
    '

Next lot we need to get rid off are Brown's cows, then the players will be able to spread them selves across the park instead of all standing on each others toes in one muddy patch trying to stop the other lot playing!

With a ball playing mid fielder as manager, perhaps he could teach the City players that they are supposed to pass to a team mate not the other lot or just kick the ball out of play!

That's why we need to chase Brown's cows and come out from amongst them.
    Have you been on the cooking sherry again, Thomas?

(So you have)
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

He makes perfick sense to me David

(So he does)

Had a quick chat with Baylo this morning. He seems confident that they can make a difference and seems to really rate Mike Cook. I told him that we'd be behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Had a quick chat with Baylo this morning. He seems confident that they can make a difference and seems to really rate Mike Cook. I told him that we'd be behind them.
    All we need now is a team.