Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Here it is

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    Player recruitment looks the most problematic challenge, as before
    Not so sure. Ray has already dropped a massive clue as to our first new signing.

Didn't see this one coming, but after CT not working out, no surprise to see the club looking closer to home. The new management team certainly have one hell of a job on their hands to get us out of this mess and you have to assume the appointment has been made with a view to the club potentially being in the southern league next season.

Got to get behind them now, one things for sure they certainly won't accept players who aren't putting in less than 100%.

That season Hoskins scored 37 goals was around the time I started watching the club and bringing my eldest boy to games, some good memories for sure. He's 18 in a few weeks (my boy not Hosky) so sure feels like a long time ago but here's hoping for an upturn in fortunes.

You never know, I may even attend the Hungerford game on Saturday 😉

Welcome back Mike, Hosks & Baylo - let's hope you can work some magic to dig us out of the deep hole we're in, starting with a win at 'home' to Hungerford on Saturday.

Well Baylo and Hoskins always gave 100% and scored accordingly.
    Andre Wright has given at best 40 % and Harry Williams not far behind.lets hope they are quick on the uptake as they will be given short thrift by the new coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Pims manager again View Post
    And I thought it was nit-picking.
    😂😂😂 Now you really are nip picking.

Quote Originally Posted by Pims manager again View Post
    Well Baylo and Hoskins always gave 100% and scored accordingly.
    Andre Wright has given at best 40 % and Harry Williams not far behind.lets hope they are quick on the uptake as they will be given short thrift by the new coaches.
    Andre Wright was released at the weekend

(I think)

#AskRay
    Last edited by Ray Tango; 09-01-19 at 08:13 AM.

Time will tell,Feels like going back to my youth hearing Baylos name with the club,how will he be involved in player recruitment if he has been inactive from football the last 20 years? Will be a fairytale story if they get it right!

Is this a new club communication tactic? Hide player releases in long threads on the COF?

Thatís actually news that I think everyone would have been happy with!

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post

#AskRay
    Had to happen but feel sorry for him because he did show promise when he first joined and he clearly lost his way given the way the team were playing. Needs to drop down a level or two to get his confidence back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post

#AskRay
    Shame but if it is the case we really are thin on the ground. Looking forward to seeing some star replacements...