Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A wish list ......

A wish list ......

Right now, it would be good to know
    Player signings or progress in that respect
    Manager appointment update
    Ground update
    Fans forum update
    Confirmation of any Playing squad budget changes/board committed to keeping us at this level
    Impact of relegation on new ground
    Fans favourite fruit

Can this all be sorted by Saturday . . .if that game ends in defeat, will that feel like that's that, season over

Quote Originally Posted by Nigeglos View Post
    Fans favourite fruit

Can this all be sorted by Saturday . . .if that game ends in defeat, will that feel like that's that, season over
    Strawberry, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed a view as I don't go to games......!

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Strawberry, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed a view as I don't go to games......!
    Well Woody if we lose again on Saturday I know where you can get a part used season ticket very cheap if you're interested .

Well if you canít Iím definitely going to keep my mouth shut!🤐..... also strawberries.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigeglos View Post
    Right now, it would be good to know
    Player signings or progress in that respect
    Manager appointment update
    Ground update
    Fans forum update
    Confirmation of any Playing squad budget changes/board committed to keeping us at this level
    Impact of relegation on new ground
    Fans favourite fruit

It would.

Things are definitely happening!

Still bananas.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

I don't think anyone has said people aren't entitled to an opinion, just that opinions regarding players and managers etc are maybe a little more valid when expressed by people who have witnessed them first hand.

Big fan of strawberries also, when in season .
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

I'd be happy with a couple of ripe melons....

Hang on. Cookie? Is that you?!

One off the list in one day 😀 what's next ? If progress like that happens, Can I add lottery wins for the fans to the list