Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: GAME, SET and MATCH

Quote Originally Posted by Nigeglos View Post
    Still, not long to the cricket season
    And the greatest team to ever grace the game will retain the T20 as well. You pears!

That would be amazing Charlie. What a fantastic day that was at edgbaston, the underdog winning, doesn't get much better than that. Shame so few pears were there to see it

I'm more of a banana man.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    And the greatest team to ever grace the game will retain the T20 as well. You pears!
    T20 that's not proper cricket where did they finish the real league Chas..

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    The fans forum is still going ahead and I can assure you the future is very bright 😉
    Most important thing Ray is have you got the pitch seeded yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandman View Post
    Any likely date/location which we can diarise please?
    Well i'm off for a bit of a sunshine break on Saturday so I hope it's not while i'm away would hate to miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    T20 that's not proper cricket where did they finish the real league Chas..
    You mean the fifty over competition ? I believe under the rules of championship cricket, Worcester are only permitted a max of five years in the top division in a ten year period, so they have to get relegated to comply. Harsh and unfair but fair play to Worcester for not breaking the rule. . . . Still with three up this year, Glos cc must have a real chance of finishing ..... Eighth ?

Well this thread has veered off course!

Can we get back to calling each other names please

Shut up, smeghead.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Thats better nipple lips