Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: GAME, SET and MATCH

I don't see any point talking about the old administration really, it's all in the past. I'd like to be beating Gosport Borough 9-0 every week but that team is long gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    I agree with this. Don't have an issue with people not wanting to go to Evesham as I can understand why people might have had enough, but hard to have an opinion on the team if you haven't seen them this season.
    I can understand people not bothering to go. Sometimes I think those of us who give up between 5 and 12 hours every single Saturday must be be completely mental.

What I can't understand is the amount of people (and this isn't particularly aimed at you Woody), who seem to care so passionately they give up their valuable time angrily venting on social media about a club they can't summon up the enthusiasm to ever go and watch!

Personally, I'd either care....or I wouldn't!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

People
    I did not start this thread for it to become a fan rant v fan rant exercise. Sadly a looses comment started that.

My sole intention was to create some honest debate about where the club is at this time and what options does it have.

What is the future and what is the vision?

It would be good therefore to know when the projected fans meeting we were told about is actually going to take place?

Shying away from one would not be wise in my opinion but who knows. We did seem to have communication streams a while back and even Tigermatty has asked the same. Now thereís a first 😆😆

The fans forum is still going ahead and I can assure you the future is very bright 😉

You can't start a thread with an intention of where it will go, Mr P.

Well you can, but on the COF, you'll be sadly disappointed.

Look at this one and Shandy hasn't even got involved yet.

Creosoting a bathroom is an arduous task to be fair.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    The fans forum is still going ahead and I can assure you the future is very bright 😉
    Any likely date/location which we can diarise please?

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    You can't start a thread with an intention of where it will go, Mr P.

Well you can, but on the COF, you'll be sadly disappointed.

Look at this one and Shandy hasn't even got involved yet.

Creosoting a bathroom is an arduous task to be fair.
    I will not sleep without knowing what colour? Surely not Oak Brown for a ****house.

I think he went for Misty Buff, if my memory serves me right.

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    I think he went for Misty Buff, if my memory serves me right.
    Bad choice. Brings tears to your eyes if caught down wind 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Brandman View Post
    People
    I did not start this thread for it to become a fan rant v fan rant exercise. Sadly a looses comment started that.

My sole intention was to create some honest debate about where the club is at this time and what options does it have.

What is the future and what is the vision?

It would be good therefore to know when the projected fans meeting we were told about is actually going to take place?

Shying away from one would not be wise in my opinion but who knows. We did seem to have communication streams a while back and even Tigermatty has asked the same. Now thereís a first 😆😆
    You are spot on Brandman
    Communication was excellent a few months ago but seems to have dwindled - to well nothing
    I understand people have busy day jobs and other priorities but in this uneasy time ON the pitch it would be a relief if things with our new ground are still on track for the end of 2019
    Monthly updates where promised and excellent until recently, the issue may well be that the Board are now busy finding a replacement for CT a task that was not expected back in November?