Thread: Webby

Webby

Just watched the post match interview, he is hurting as much as us the supporters, he did say they are trying to get the players in, lets stay behind the club, i am sure we can get out of this mess!

We can only do what we can do as supporters. We need reinforcements, and I believe they aren't far away.
    If the Gloucester lads in the squad are banging on Webby's door saying they'll give up wages to help bolster the team, we have a chance.

They care passionately.

That's half the battle and I think that's been diluted recently.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    We can only do what we can do as supporters. We need reinforcements, and I believe they aren't far away.
    If the Gloucester lads in the squad are banging on Webby's door saying they'll give up wages to help bolster the team, we have a chance.

They care passionately.

That's half the battle and I think that's been diluted recently.
    Spot on Dave

Just watched Webby’s interview says it all.
    Last edited by Gladfans; 05-01-19 at 10:40 PM.

I used to hate interviewing managers after we'd lost and lost again. There is very little that can be said.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I used to hate interviewing managers after we'd lost and lost again. There is very little that can be said.
    You make it sound like we do that kind of thing regularly