Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ET today

Unhappy ET today

1-0 down at half time - doesn't sound like we've been threatening to score an equaliser.

Currently we're second from bottom as ET will overtake us if they beat us today.

Luckily WSM are losing at home to Billy Ricky - if they managed to turn it around they would be level with us on points assuming we get nothing from today's match.

2- nil down now team just not good enough, get a manager and some leadership on the pitch.

Full time: ET 2 City 0

Today's results put us two points from safety - one if you take goal difference into account - but with the number of goals we're scoring at present I would tend to ignore that factor.

Well done to all of the supporters who made the journey today, hopefully the long trip back will go quickly

Final Twitter comment says it all "It wasn't City's day today" - just when is it going to be our day?

Quote Originally Posted by Shandy. View Post
    Well done to all of the supporters who made the journey today, hopefully the long trip back will go quickly
    All your singing fell on deaf ears

It can’t be dressed up, whoever’s coming I has a huge job on their hands. I’m afraid as I feared at the start of the season, the personnel isn’t good enough and since then we’ve added worse players than the ones we’ve got rid of.

We didn’t have a shot on target until a Hanks free kick before stoppage time against a pretty bad team. Conceded a couple more headers today as well.

We huffed and puffed at the end but by then they were just schooling us with the dark arts.

We had a couple of blatant shouts for penalties, one for a handball first half I think the ref wouldn’t be able to see from where he was and the other Jackson was chopped down on the penalty spot was stone wall. Doesn’t gloss over the rest of it though.

Great support today, clueless on the pitch.we had a few chances, spurned them all, could have had a couple of penalties. The usual triers tried the rest anonymous.
    Whoever is to be the new boss he will need a magic wand.

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    All your singing fell on deaf ears
    I'm sure the singing was not on deaf ears, no matter the result I'm sure it was appreciated...no one tries to do a bad job or put in a poor performance on purpose no matter what job or role they are doing.

Peaky Blinder - as I have said on other threads - effort and commitment need to be complemented with some skill and today and most of the season we as a team are not good enough.