Thread: John Mills

John Mills

Mills gone on loan to Westfields FC for rest of season....
    Smutty boys are lonely boys!

Well there u go what did I say about footballers finding thier own level. As another post said Hereford had far better players playing for them for the league they were in ( budget?) which makes me wonder about PB.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladfans View Post
    Well there u go what did I say about footballers finding thier own level. As another post said Hereford had far better players playing for them for the league they were in ( budget?) which makes me wonder about PB.
    Thatís what I thought aswell but he did quite well at Newport before Hereford but donít know if he had a decent budget there,He left Hereford 12th in NLN and they started going downwards after that with Richards.

Signing managers and players is a gamble, if you sign them on contract make sure you put in a clause so you can end their contract if they don't come up with the goods.

This might sound petty but after some of the things their fans say about us and knowing how much the same fans want John Mills back, this is hilarious!

Why are we talking about him? He couldn't get a game at Bath. We need players who can play and score at this level.

Players like Harry Williams

Harry would walk into any team in this league and score for fun. But he can't do that if he's not on the pitch.