Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team tomorrow?

Isn’t JP injured?

He looked pretty injured on NYD!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Smerdon and Hanks central midfield would be ideal, but as it is we'll need one at full back I reckon.
    Josh Thomas was the reason we did well at Torquay IMO. It's the first time this season we've had a midfielder travel with the ball and run at the central defence. It's what Lidds should've done. It's the reason why we've struggled because all we do it play the ball into our strikers with their backs to goal and it means that their defence doesn't have to break formation.

Ah yeah I forgot about Josh Thomas!

Listen...just get on the funbus at 10.15am..singing along as we do.. regardless of the line up.. Webby and Greener in charge sounds pretty good to me..let's have a great day out near Tilbury Docks and it's a ...."Sweet Caroline" from me!💛🖤...love you all.⚽

Was told he came in via Chris Knowles from Hartpry as Ricco didn't rate or want him, seems a good player and positive attacking midfielder definitely one to keep

Lets hope the team plays for Webby and Greener tomorrow wouldn't be surprised to see a 2-1 win or 1-1 at least
    Last edited by Severnside; 05-01-19 at 01:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Buccaneer View Post
    Listen...just get on the funbus at 10.15am..singing along as we do.. regardless of the line up.. Webby and Greener in charge sounds pretty good to me..let's have a great day out near Tilbury Docks and it's a ...."Sweet Caroline" from me!💛🖤...love you all.⚽
    Well said my good man although you lost me at “Sweet Caroline” 😡

It’s a decent little place is East Thurrock with a good pub just over the road and I suggest if you wanna make some noise at the one open end there’s a large seated covered stand to the left, you’d make a hell of a racket in that

See you later 😘

You'd........YOU'D?!?!?
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    You'd........YOU'D?!?!?
    I’m surprised It took you so long!!

Good luck to the team today, who so ever is in charge and the traveling supporters, come back with a win!