Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Team tomorrow?

Team tomorrow?

Our last meaningful win was away at Dorking in the FA Cup, ironically under Webby and Greener. A superb 3 nil away performance that evening.

The team that day was as below, 4 of the first 11 (Yates, Matt Williams, Edge and Robert) have left and 3 on the bench (Kelly, Page and Lawrence) are no longer with the club too. So potential replacements tomorrow?

1. Yates (JJ)
    2. Hanks
    3. Smerdon
    4. Knowles
    5. Avery
    6. Matt Williams (Hamilton)
    7. Liddiard
    8. Jackson
    9. Parker
    10. Edge (Bailey/Weir)
    11. Robert (Harry Williams/Pearce)

Only hope Smerdon is fit and available. If so would go with JJ: Weir, Avery, Hamilton, Smerdon: Hanks, Knowles, Thomas, Bailey: Parker Jackson.

The first thing I would do is resign Jack Deamon- play him in the middle with Sam. Put Spencer as one fullback an Tyler as the other. The rest on raffle tickets and see who comes out.

Get Harry in, number 10 for 90 minutes.

Get someone in who can pick a pass to the forwards and a winger who can cross a ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Get Harry in, number 10 for 90 minutes.
    Sadly he would be one is 6 I would dispense with simply not done enough. If picked tomorrow and plays a blinder then I will gladly eat my words.

CityGull that is the team I would select.
    Last edited by Gladfans; 04-01-19 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladfans View Post
    The first thing I would do is resign Jack Deamon- play him in the middle with Sam. Put Spencer as one fullback an Tyler as the other. The rest on raffle tickets and see who comes out.
    Good shout that Gladfan best central defender we had since Cundy left, let's go back to round pegs in round holes.

GK - JoJo
    LB - Smerdon (Weir if Smerdon not fit)
    CB - Avery
    CB - Robbins
    RB - Hamilton
    MC - Knowles
    MC - Hanks
    AMC - Williams
    LW - Bailey
    RW - Parker
    ST - Jackson

This manager thing is easy! And then I had to edit this because I missed Odin out!
    Last edited by MrMatt; 04-01-19 at 05:27 PM.

Bit of pace at right back, about time

For what itís worth my team
    (Not in formation order)
    JJ
    Hamilton
    Smerdon
    Avery
    Robbins
    Knowles
    Hanks
    Parker
    Jackson
    Bailey
    Williams
    All those above have in lesser or greater amounts contributed to the demise of CT.i hope they step up to scrutiny tomorrow. C u there.

Smerdon and Hanks central midfield would be ideal, but as it is we'll need one at full back I reckon.