Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Todd

Boris to the end of season then review,Boris new how to win ďdirtyĒ.

Boris is history, why do we want former management back? They left for a reason..

The right decision has been made eventually. A bit embarrassing for Todd and the club after yesterday's statement but at least there will be positivity going into Saturday's game.

I love Boris as a bloke but the game has moved on from his style and it's harder to win 'dirty' now, refs are very whistle happy.

Give the Job to Webby and Greener or go for Beadle

Iíd be very happy with Beadle coming in. From reading the Hereford forum it seems like heís a good coach and can get the most out of the players, and right now thatís what we need. A bit of experience and some coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigeglos View Post
    Beadle was successful with best budget and players seriously better than the league they were in. Glos very different I would think
    Spot on.

Very disappointed for CT I wonder if the caretakers don’t make anything of it they will get the social media snipers loading their weapons. Time will tell.
    Last edited by Gladfans; 03-01-19 at 01:00 PM.

Real shame it didn't work out, but here's hoping this is the catalyst to turn things in the right direction. With a lot of the others on here, I'd be happy with having Beadle About.

It's a shame it hasn't worked out. Maybe the right man at the wrong time?

I'd would like to see Webby taken on until the end of the season (if he wants the job). When he and Greener were caretakers earlier in the season there seemed to be a real determination in the squad to do well for him and it was probably the most attacking we've been all season. Plus it would be great for him to be in charge for the first game back at Meadow Park!

Very disappointing all round, it was the right appointment at the time I have no doubt about it, but a perfect storm of unusual circumstances, an unkind run of fixtures, unlucky injuries and some poorly judged/hasty decisions created a downward spiral that he just couldnít recover from, we never got going. I hope everyone at the club isnít too down about it and I hope that we see a reaction on Saturday if this was a case of the dressing room being lost

Least you forget,Boris was pushed against his will, City were in the same trouble under him as they are now!

At least there is more time to turn things around this time than the last!

Quote Originally Posted by Gladfans View Post
    Spot on.

Very disappointed for CT I wonder if the caretakers don’t make anything of it they will get the social media snipers loading their weapons. Time will tell.
    How long exactly did you want to give CT? Worth the pretty small gamble of changing things now and seeing if things improve as they looked unlikely in doing so under him.

As for Beadle worth remembering he did keep Hereford up in the Conference Prem when he took over as caretaker manager only for them to go forced to be relegated in the close season so he has experience of keeping a club up.