Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Todd

Ben Seymour has scored 13 this season for Dorchester.

Thatís a lot of... interesting players weíve had there in recent times.

I think those lists just show how we've been unable to bring in any players of any real quality all season (Fabien Robert excluded). Ricco couldn't manage it last summer, Todd couldn't manage it, and neither has Cook. The fact it's happened to 3 managers suggests maybe it's the budget or something else about the club.

Whether we stay up or go down, we'll need to find a way of attracting good quality players in the summer.

No doubt that the Todd reign was a disaster and if we do go down it is simply because of that 3 month period when he was in charge, in hindsight the decision to stick with him for so long could prove to be the difference between staying up and going down,

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    I think those lists just show how we've been unable to bring in any players of any real quality all season (Fabien Robert excluded). Ricco couldn't manage it last summer, Todd couldn't manage it, and neither has Cook. The fact it's happened to 3 managers suggests maybe it's the budget or something else about the club.

Whether we stay up or go down, we'll need to find a way of attracting good quality players in the summer.
    Playing in another county must not help,I would be hopeful that a new stadium in the City with the T-END in full voice in front of at least 500 per game will hopefully help players want to join us.

http://nonleaguedaily.com/todd-makes...torquay-return

Best of luck to Torquay U18s - they're going to need it with him in charge

Adam Robbins is currently forging his Dob on his passport

Quote Originally Posted by drbob View Post
    http://nonleaguedaily.com/todd-makes...torquay-return

Best of luck to Torquay U18s - they're going to need it with him in charge
    Thatís harsh Doc,Development of young players is not the same as first team manager, I use Brian Tinnion as prime example, really poor results as first team manager but now wanted by premier league teams as head of youth development.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Joly's Publicist View Post
    Adam Robbins is currently forging his Dob on his passport
    took me a while to get that!