Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Todd

Quote Originally Posted by KJD View Post
    Only reporting exactly what weíve been told.

Only Rod, Chris and Alex have received applications and havenít told ANYONE about how many applications have been received so the sources/the info youíre getting I would suggest are dubious at best.

Quote Originally Posted by KJD View Post
    Only reporting exactly what weíve been told.
    Who by?

When the team has broken down and in need of recovery we can always rely on the RAC (Rod, Alex and Chris).

I'm sorry.

Love the last thread, brilliant.
    As for the new OIC, if we get a short term manager then we start again with all the upheaval that creates with another player merry go round .
    I know more about Adam and Eve than I do about Peter Beadle but even Hereford support think their club is worse without him so with him watching our games he must be favourite.
    As for RAC, Alex being on board gives me great faith in our long term future and selection of our new management.
    In Soldi we trust 👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by Pims manager again View Post
    Love the last thread, brilliant.
    As for the new OIC, if we get a short term manager then we start again with all the upheaval that creates with another player merry go round .
    I know more about Adam and Eve than I do about Peter Beadle but even Hereford support think their club is worse without him so with him watching our games he must be favourite.
    As for RAC, Alex being on board gives me great faith in our long term future and selection of our new management.
    In Soldi we trust 👍🏻
    Didn't Alex select Chris Todd?
    He was certainly the one flying around or driving in his ''flash'' cars so my guess is it was him
    Anyhow I guess CT was a lesson learned.....

What I havenít understood is the criticism towards the board from people I havenít seen make any comment about anything that has happened positive in the last 9 months or so but yet are now out in force when something hasnít worked out,Any management appointment is a risk that may go wrong, look at the Man Utd since Ferguson left...

[QUOTE=Severnside;12092]Didn't Alex select Chris Todd?
    He was certainly the one flying around or driving in his ''flash'' cars so my guess is it was him
    Anyhow I guess CT was a lesson learned.....[/

Severnside, your first paragraph sums up entirely the bad side of Social Media. If he has all the trappings of being successful then why should you slag him off?
    Crass.

Quote Originally Posted by Severnside View Post
    Didn't Alex select Chris Todd?
    Anyhow I guess CT was a lesson learned.....
    But there was nothing wrong with the decision to have gone with Todd. At the time it looked a very good appointment and we did well to get someone like him. Obviously it didn't work out in the end, but I certainly don't blame anyone for making him our manager.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMatt View Post
    When the team has broken down and in need of recovery we can always rely on the RAC (Rod, Alex and Chris).

I'm sorry.
    I'm afraid that recent displays and results have driven me to AA

What if, toddy did have a plan, it involved spending money to get us out of the mess, wasn't supported financially and hence he thought couldn't be achieved ?

Or it could be something else entirely. If supporting him financially wasn't the issue, get someone in quick as right now , if Jo p is injured, that squad is weaker than nyd