Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Todd

Quote Originally Posted by Nigeglos View Post
    If pb and Jenkins are a double act, what would that mean for Webby and greener
    Most managers like to take their assistant and coach with them and rumours of Meadow Park not being ready for next season Easty better not give up his day job yet.

Quote Originally Posted by young alfie View Post
    Most managers like to take their assistant and coach with them ....
    Well therein might lye the issue . CT had Hodges with him when successful. Sadly we will never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladfans View Post
    Well therein might lye the issue . CT had Hodges with him when successful. Sadly we will never know.
    Yes maybe getting Hodges in as manager and Todd as his assistant might have worked better, but also would have been pricey.

Applications flying in

http://severnsport.co.uk/?p=10217
    The Severn Sport Night In - every week on www.severnsport.co.uk

I can only see two names mentioned in the report..... where and who are the others?

Not sure I fancy John Brough much although he would be cheap I would imagine. I would also say the reason most of us are talking about Beadle is because he was there on Tuesday and he's a name all of us know. Doesn't mean he will be the best man for the job and it depends who else is throwing their hat into the ring.
    Last edited by Darran; 04-01-19 at 03:24 PM.

I’d be looking at this as a a short-term ‘survive relegation’ appointment rather than worrying about someone who is going to build a squad for the future because that’s where we are - then consider the future after safety is secured depending on how things have gone. We need instant results so whoever it is will either need to have proved that they can come in half way through a season and galvanise and motivate a squad of players who they might be unfamiliar with, or they should have a ready made bunch of decent players to bring in to make an instant impact. The non league Sam Allyrdyce, whoever that is.

Quote Originally Posted by KJD View Post
    Applications flying in

http://severnsport.co.uk/?p=10217
    #FakeNews

Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    Not sure I fancy John Brough much although he would be cheap I would imagine. I would also say the reason most of us are talking about Beadle is because he was there on Tuesday and he's a name all of us know. Doesn't mean he will be the best man for the job and it depends who else is throwing their hat into the ring.
    Goodness Darren we must be singing from the same hymn sheet - totally agree with the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaky Blinder View Post
    I can only see two names mentioned in the report..... where and who are the others?
    Only reporting exactly what we’ve been told.