Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Todd

Quote Originally Posted by Gladfans View Post
    Spot on.

Very disappointed for CT I wonder if the caretakers donít make anything of it they will get the social media snipers loading their weapons. Time will tell.
    This was hardly snipers GF. The vanguard, infantry and reserve lines were all together on this one. From a human point of view it is a shame, but I'm sure that CT will have had some financial settlement to soothe hurt feelings, and someone else who doesn't have a job will get one soon enough. No one is bigger than the club. Absolutely no one.

Beadle seems a good shout, and what's Carl Heeley doing these days?

Tim Harris?

Watch out beadles about !

I might buy the Citizen this week to see what they have to say about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Sod all probably

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Just read it on line - it will be the same.

Sorry that it hasn't worked out but in all fairness it had been going downhill for a while. Thought the equaliser against Dulwich papered over the cracks massively but CT was doomed with the Weston games with the way the side lined up. That positive away performance and a good first half at home against them fooled no one. Still baffled that the club would allow the statement from yesterday to be released though.

There is a good chunk of the season still to go but any new manager needs to be adequately backed with proper experience brought in and not just relying on youth loans to get us out of this.

For the people who voted other on the votte poll, who were you thinking of ?

I voted for Red Adair but it turns out he's been dead for 15 years!