Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Todd

Quote Originally Posted by Darran View Post
    Interesting statement Chris has made on his Twitter. He thinks we could have got more points in 10 of the 12 league games he manged us in. Not sure what games he was watching to think that to be honest.
    Sadly Darren I can’t disagree with your statement ( maybe I have had a soft spot for CT after all he had been thru) .

Upon his appointment the chairman I believe said that the club were amazed by the standard and volume of applicants and they said CT was the outstanding candidate which sadly hasn’t worked. I wonder how many of these said applicants are interested now ( I think PB has seen quite a few of our home games ).

This might be wrong but I heard weekly it went from 4.5k in the successful season before Rico started to 4k to now 3.5k ....

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    Phil Gough 🤫
    I spoke to him half an hour ago. Gave nothing away, but I don't think he's in the frame

Sad to see Chris go but it had to happen as unfortunately it didn't work out and we were heading towards relegation. But also think some of the players need to have a look at themselves as they need to take some of the blame.

Anyway time to get behind the players, webby and greener and get the club out of this mess we are currently in. COYY !!

Quote Originally Posted by Nigeglos View Post
    This might be wrong but I heard weekly it went from 4.5k in the successful season before Rico started to 4k to now 3.5k ....
    If true, thatíll explain why the calibre of players weíve had has dropped over the last couple of seasons.

Why did the club put out the rallying call statement yesterday only to sack him today? Makes us look a shambles.

If we look at Todd's signings;

Andre Wright - Was excellent against Woking, but then the entire team was bar the keeper, but since then has progressively got worse. His body language and overall effort is woeful. Bin him off please
    Adam Pryzbeck - Jury was out on him. Never felt comfortable when the ball was passed back to him and he didn't command his box well. Hannah was a better player
    Harry Warwick- Was benched quite a lot but never had the impact that was needed nor ever really impressed when we did see him
    Wes Atkinson - Pure bad luck with this one. Could have been a really great signing
    Tyler Weir - Assume Webby and Greener brought Tyler back. Has done ok with the occasional concern but it's a big step-up from the Midland league
    Aj Sesay - Cost us the game against Woking and always looked like he had a massive gaffe in him. No surprise he did. Awful signing
    Odin Bailey - Skillfull and has shown glimpses of quality, but I don't think Todd knew where to play which makes you wonder why he signed him?
    Jo Jo Wollacott - Finally a decent enough replace for Yates/Hannah
    Adam Robbins - Signed from nowhere. Decent enough debut v Torquay but awful v Weston (where he was played out of position). Jury is out
    Issac Pearce - Failed to live up to the hype so far, poor body language

Any that I've missed? Overall the vast majority have been worse than he's let go.

Quote Originally Posted by lovejoy View Post
    Why did the club put out the rallying call statement yesterday only to sack him today? Makes us look a shambles.
    24 hours is a long time in football

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    I spoke to him half an hour ago. Gave nothing away, but I don't think he's in the frame
    How are your ankles?

Quote Originally Posted by MeadowClark View Post
    If true, that’ll explain why the calibre of players we’ve had has dropped over the last couple of seasons.
    But I cannot understand why would that be, we are supposedly going to be moving to a new stadium next year and one of our biggest assets is playing in the National South, we need to protect that to interest people in the City to come along regularly. Bath City will be a much bigger pull than the Metropolitan Police, especially as I know some of the home fans would be nervous about attending this fixture.