Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FAO Spencer Hamilton.

FAO Spencer Hamilton.

I don't know if you ever bother to read this forum (I'll link it to Twitter anyway), but if there is one player of all those we currently have who doesn't need to apologise to the supporters for our current run and position, it's you.

You never fail to give everything you've got, and epitomise what everyone needs to do and be to get our team out of the hole we're sliding into.

Oh for 11 of you.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

What he said..

(Top post mate)

This. Bloody this.

Absolutely spot on!!..

Needed to be played at right back today as we so lacked pace there today, as has been the case in most games of late

Yes, I agree, Spencer got stuck in all game.

Agreed 100% - if we only had the whole squad as committed as SH.

Ever since the first game of the season against FC United in the 15/16 season, Spencer has gone from strength to strength. He has grown in confidence, stature and is a 110% player. He always looks the most passionate to celebrate a win after the game and never forgets to clap the fans at the end. My favourite City player for a while.

Spencer gives 100% every game, no doubt about that, a Gloucester lad who cares about the club. Same goes for Avo and JP.

Wouldn't normally advocate a player revolt, but it's worked at Man U

Agree with all of the above but effort alone cannot replace skill and ability. Footballers are like water they will find their own level . We said it many times about Webby but in amongst huge commitment there needs to be a bit of class which imo at the moment is missing in the team.