Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FAO Spencer Hamilton.

I feel there is some class among this team but it's clearly evidently players aren't happy. He bombed out four local lads straight away without sufficient replacements and in most cases without a face to face explanation. That straight away appears to have lost the dressing room with the local lads that remained. When you have a player literally tweeting that Chris Todd is "a shithouse" and other local players are liking it the writing is on the wall. The squad changes every single game, he has no idea what his starting 11 is. He plays people out of position. He brings in Odin Bailey and Issac Pearce on loan and then benches them. We've had two keepers come in who have both been pretty hopeless yet he had a perfectly fine one in Andrew Hannah at his disposal that he got rid of (after a MOM performance too). Totally clueless.

Looks like our best striker is leaving now too.

Where's that from Neil ?

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Looks like our best striker is leaving now too.

Name names, the suspense is killing me!

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Joly's Publicist View Post
    I feel there is some class among this team but it's clearly evidently players aren't happy. He bombed out four local lads straight away without sufficient replacements and in most cases without a face to face explanation. That straight away appears to have lost the dressing room with the local lads that remained. When you have a player literally tweeting that Chris Todd is "a shithouse" and other local players are liking it the writing is on the wall. The squad changes every single game, he has no idea what his starting 11 is. He plays people out of position. He brings in Odin Bailey and Issac Pearce on loan and then benches them. We've had two keepers come in who have both been pretty hopeless yet he had a perfectly fine one in Andrew Hannah at his disposal that he got rid of (after a MOM performance too). Totally clueless.
    Pearce was benched yesterday as he got took off Saturday as he picked up an injury and was subbed...
    Last edited by Ray Tango; 02-01-19 at 05:06 PM.

Give Peace A Chance.

One repeating issue with Pearce is he is too small. Every time he loses the ball, it's a carbon copy, crowded out, loses ball, eventually he ends up trying to stop it being cleared with his head or body. Brave little feller no doubt but physically, he needs to grow to succeed

He reminds me of a young Adie Harris - he never grew, but he was a success

louis-walsh-on-x-factor-584859.jpg

"You look like a footballer, you sound like a footballer...."

He reminds me more of Keith Harris than Sir Adrian of. I was expecting something special when he came off the bench but he just seemed to strop around the pitch. I think you have to be much better to stand out if you are 'diminutive', but you also have some advantages that the best players make the most of.