Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where’s the win coming from?

Where’s the win coming from?

Bottom of the form table with 2 points from the 10 games. Where do people see a win coming from?

6 of our next 7 games (including the WSM double header) are against teams in the bottom 7. A massive test ahead which will give an indication of where we’ll be at the end of the season.
    Last edited by Eric Van Der Floof; 01-12-18 at 10:02 PM.

Hopefully it might be Hampton. Their form has taken a massive dip since they had a really good spell of form. Needed a late winner to beat East Thurrock today and I think it looks our easiest game on paper for some while. Dulwich will be tough, but we really need to at least get 3 points out of the two Weston games.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post
    Bottom of the form table with 2 points from the 10 games. Where do people see a win coming from?

6 of our 7 games (including the WSM double header) are against teams in the bottom 7. A massive test ahead which will give an indication of where we’ll be at the end of the season.
    Yep spot on. CT arrived approximately 1/3 of the way thru the season. IMO inherited a team who were already struggling. Keep the faith and I am sure he will turn it around.

Won't be Hampton. Their number two will dive and win a penalty in the last minute.

Wont be Weston. We never get anything from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Van Der Floof View Post

6 of our next 7 games (including the WSM double header) are against teams in the bottom 7. A massive test ahead which will give an indication of where we’ll be at the end of the season.
    6 Cup finals and a semi final,Will be clear as a day where we are after this run of games,Hopefully Koe Parker will be back for at least 4 of them.

I can't see a win coming until we sign some more experienced players.

It will come when we have a settled team with round pegs in round holes.
    Saturday will do nicely ����:

I absolutely guarantee you that we will win again

Quote Originally Posted by Shandy. View Post
    I absolutely guarantee you that we will win again
    But in which league? Hellenic?

Is the answer "in a christmas cracker?"