Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Jo Jo

Welcome Jo Jo

For the few that donít do social media...

Here you go, have a good Friday 😉

http://www.gloucestercityafc.com/cit...ojo-wollacott/

Is this keeper a keeper!

I know a Bristol city fan who is good friends with someone at b city and he is highly rated. Sounds like a very decent signing for us

Keep em coming Chris Todd.

Sounds like a dog. Hope he performs more like a cat.

Heard heís so good they named him twice.

Welcome Jojo, Gloucester may be a very long way from Tuscon Arizona but good luck and here's hoping you have many clean sheets!

Meanwhile....call me a miserable git but why has Toddy signed a 3rd goalkeeper since coming here having forced out a perfectly competent one in Andrew Hannah? We need full backs who aren't injured, centre backs who can take responsibility, midfielders who can lead, create and destroy, as well as old pros who know how to win matches. We need nasty strikers. In short we need to supplement our tricky youngsters with physicality in key areas. Watching Solihull tonight rammed home how good organisation and a spine of three or four key individuals can create a solid core which may not always be exciting to watch but is very hard to beat and can certainly help achieve more than the sum of the team's parts.

Quote Originally Posted by CityGull View Post
    Welcome Jojo, Gloucester may be a very long way from Tuscon Arizona but good luck and here's hoping you have many clean sheets!

Meanwhile....call me a miserable git but why has Toddy signed a 3rd goalkeeper since coming here having forced out a perfectly competent one in Andrew Hannah? We need full backs who aren't injured, centre backs who can take responsibility, midfielders who can lead, create and destroy, as well as old pros who know how to win matches. We need nasty strikers. In short we need to supplement our tricky youngsters with physicality in key areas. Watching Solihull tonight rammed home how good organisation and a spine of three or four key individuals can create a solid core which may not always be exciting to watch but is very hard to beat and can certainly help achieve more than the sum of the team's parts.
    I agree with just about all of that. Apart from Hannah maybe. I never thought he looked more than a 5/10 and he conceded a stinker to eliminate us from the FA Cup. Mind you, his replacements thus far have been worse. Let's hope Jojo turns that around.

I thought that was a good post CG