Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Christmas Giveaway

Each to their own, and I agree SM can be poisonous in some people's hands. Personally, I'm not keen on Instagram and Snapchat. Bit young for me I think.
    I use FB and it's a great way of keeping in touch with friends/work colleagues you no longer see regularly. Never understand why people feel the need to air their dirty laundry on there, but it can be good for a laugh.
    By far my favourite is Twitter. By following Non League clubs and players you can really keep abreast of what's going on. It's always the first with breaking news, and you see some hilarious stuff on there.
    I think they can all be what you want them to be, and whilst they can be dangerous, it's very easy to avoid.

One thing is for sure, they aren't going anywhere!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

I love social media when it come to sports.
    When I canít make a City game Iím glued to Twitter to follow the excellent updates! Long gone are the days of checking Ceefax waiting for the full time results to come in or having to buy a paper the next day if youíre abroad!
    I know people make a living out of YouTube and Instagram posts so if City can pocket an extra bit of money from it somewhere along the line then that can only be a good thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    Hasnít twitter improved greatly? 😉
    Itís shite....

Quote Originally Posted by MrMatt View Post
    I love social media when it come to sports.
    When I can’t make a City game I’m glued to Twitter to follow the excellent updates! Long gone are the days of checking Ceefax waiting for the full time results to come in or having to buy a paper the next day if you’re abroad!
    I know people make a living out of YouTube and Instagram posts so if City can pocket an extra bit of money from it somewhere along the line then that can only be a good thing!
    I have to agree with the twitter updates excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladfans View Post
    I have to agree with the twitter updates excellent.
    😉😉😉😉😉😉

Twitter is that good that it makes it easy not to go to (away) games!

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Twitter is that good that it makes it easy not to go to (away) games!
    You wait till Saturday 😉

Bloody hell, I can remember the days when someone would telephone the local pub to give an away result !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Tango View Post
    Hasnít twitter improved greatly? 😉
    No

TWitter is great and thanks to all who update during the away games