Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Giveaway

Christmas Giveaway

This year the club have announced they will be doing a Christmas giveaway over on Instagram and all you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is to comment on the post linked below and to follow the account.

https://instagram.com/p/BqsYr-FAHKn/

I refuse to be forced to use social media, so I won’t be entering

Me too. Especially football forums

Won't catch me on one of those!
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

I still don't know what snapchat is all about.

Think they should have a couple of prizes especially for the hardy away (away) travellers and/or season ticket holders!
    Smutty boys are lonely boys!

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I still don't know what snapchat is all about.
    Me neither. Or Instagram.

FB, Twitter and forums are quite enough for me.

Might just see what these giveaways are though......
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

If the only way to enter is by Instagram and you don't have an Instagram account then the Club are trying to force people to join Instagram to enter this Giveaway - that's what I object to.

No one is forcing anyone to join anything. The club have run other competitions on other social media and at games in the past. It's nice to see the club driving engagement on Instagram imo, as it's a platform that's growing quite nicely. Since Isaac took over running the account it's become incredibly active, and not many non-league (even some league) clubs have social media accounts as active as ours at the moment.

The Devil's Doodles in my opinion.

I'm off to burn my WiFi router.