Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Flat as a pancake.

Flat as a pancake.

To anyone who thinks that things have gone a bit quiet on the ground front in the last 6 weeks, have a look at this!

Been down a few times, and it's starting to take shape!

Check out @MeadowPark1883ís Tweet: https://twitter.com/MeadowPark1883/s...486823425?s=09
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Funnily enough I popped in at lunch and noticed how much the ground has been built up. Well its not funny, its a serious matter, given our impending double relegation. Still, look on the bright side, it might only be one relegation

Pleased to see some tangible evidence that we are closer to returning!

Excellent, I like that!

Ps, Pity it was not a 4g, but beggars can not be choosers, hopefully it will not have a slope like so many others!

Cheers!

Jeremy Clarkson's pontoon bridge!

lets just get home, any info on the stands, i also went down today as i had to go to the tip, the ground looks level

The ball will roll better on that surface that at the Jubilee currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post

Funnily enough the Biggleswade keeper commented on Sunday how uneven the pitch was. Didn’t effect them though.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Only if it is well maintained - wouldn't be a problem with an artificial pitch.

Everyone entitled to their views but grass over artificial every time for me. Bobbles are all part of the game

I was denied a goal in front of the T-End because the ball hit a divot!