Thread: Mobile App

Mobile App

Iíve seen that Concord Rangers are the first non-league club to create their own app. Iíve installed it to see what itís like and i was pretty impressed.

I guess you can imagine what my next question is.....any ideas if this is something planned for City in the future? I get the feeling that apps are used more than websites now so it would be great if itís something that we can do.

Interesting that Concord have been supersonic in developing this. What exactly is on their app? Never downloaded a club app so can't imagine what sort of stuff it would contain, especially for a non-league team where you're not trying to buy advance tickets etc.

I have the app for the Spanish club that I follow and the problem seems to be is that it doesnít get updated as much as the official page therefore i donít use it,The other option is to have one or the other( app or official page) the problem with this is external people canít find out information from us.

Itís got the usual stuff. Player profile, videos, club shop. Pretty much everything youíd expect on a website.
    Theyíve also got a section for what looks like their own radio station.
    Nice to see a non league club introducing something like this though.