Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fabien Robert and others

Fabien Robert and others

I notice on Tiger Roar that Fabien Robert is now in the archive list of players. Presume his second month of loan has ended and he's returned to veganism? Meanwhile any news on the injury front? Joe P, Wes Atkinson and Spencer Hamilton?

Forgot about Wes. Once he's back we have him and Tyler vying for the right back spot, healthy competition indeed!

I think Tyler will switch to LB where he is more comfortable, allowing Noah to operate further forward (maybe in CM with Hanksy)

I suspect this will coincide with our inevitable 20 match winning run and play off glory.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

Dave I love your glass half full approach ��

Week off, the sun is shining.....it's nigh on overflowing.
    Pitying people who need to drink alcohol to have a good time since 4th June 2017.

I like Tyler but fear he might be a Misfit after playing at a lower level. It's a shame cos he's so Down to Earth.
    Last edited by Neil; 19-11-18 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I like Tyler but fear he might be a Misfit after playing at a lower level. It's a shame cos he's so Down to Earth.
    Misfit?
    Don't you mean he won't be good enough Neil....

He's plenty good enough for this level. I think he'll be a huge asset.

Quote Originally Posted by daveangel View Post
    He's plenty good enough for this level. I think he'll be a huge asset.
    Get back to work you lazy sod, you have more time off than I do and I am retired!

After so many years of being self employed, I keep having to take a week off to use them up.
    It's quite a novelty!